Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Beginning

Hello All!! So there are quite a few family and friends out there who we don't stay in touch with but like to know what Christopher and I are up to, so I'm going to try and blog. Here is my first attempt.
Right now we're still in UT, in my parents basement. I just finished Cosmetology school again, in Utah they require more hours at school than Colorado (550 to be exact). If you want to transfer your license you have to have either 4000 salon hours or just make up the difference in School by going to a school. I went to Taylor Andrews in West Jordan and Loved it, I learned a whole lot more than what i already knew so it was a blessing, I feel more ready to be a great cosmetologist. I don't have to take UT state boards, I just have to do paper work, I'm working on that then hopefully will be in a salon.
Chris is still at Navitaire, he likes it but his passion will always been to be a peace officer. So right now we're looking at Universities so he can finish his four year degree and hopefully get started in the law enforcement field. We've looked at Weber state in Ogden UT; we liked it but so far we know they wont transfer most of his credits for Northeastern. We also looked at UVU in Orem UT, same deal. So we are planning a trip to Mesa State in Grand junction CO, we don know the credits will transfer and he can do the academy and get credit for it (we hope, they're working on a program to get that started, it's not in effect yet), so far Mesa is looking good. So once again we may be moving.
There's a quick summary of what's going on right now in our lives. We love you all and appriciate your lives blessing ours Stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Yeah you have a blog! Sounds like you guys are doing great!

Ashley said...

Found you on Jenny's blog! We so need to stay in touch! Congrats on your wedding, you are just too cute! I didn't know you went to Beauty School...well, next time I'm in Utah...I have you do my hair :)

Ashley