Monday, January 26, 2009

An Update

I'm sure you're all wondering how I'm doing. The answer. GREAT!! My eye surgery went well. The doctor says everything is looking good, even though if you had not talked to the doctor or me you would think things are HORRIBLY wrong. The whites of my eyes have take some time to show themselves. I have added some pics to show you, just so you know one of these is enhanced to show you more of what it looked like before it started to get better.



Then Chris' birthday was last Thursday, we went to Cracker Barrel with some friends, then on Saturday I took the whole day off to spend with Chris. I really enjoyed not doing much, we did go on a little snow shoe adventure (it had to be little I'm still on some restrictions for my eye). The adventure did include me almost falling in a river, it was quite a predicament. We were sad we didn't take pictures of how I fell. We also found a little igloo, which was cute. That night we went to Cheesecake Factory. and had to wait FOREVER!! it was a Saturday night but the food was good, at least mine was, they're definitely not known for their burgers. And that was pretty much the extent of our excitement. Things are going well other wise, Chris is still working his tail off and I'm still at Red Robin, I am trying to become a manager there, we'll see how that goes. LOVE YOU ALL
The Igloo




Chris about to cross the river I already almost fell in, thank goodness for snow pack or I would have
Ok so the river had a litlle bit of snow over one part of it and we thought we could cross there, you can see where i about got wet, that hole has the river under it and I made that

A better view of "the crossing". See the river?
Chris crossing

Not the river I almost fell in but a river







So mom and Dad got Chris a "slanket" for his birthday here it is TADA!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Freaky pic :-s

liz said...

Glad your surgery went well. You and Chris look great and I love how you are so positive.

linnylou said...

i'm glad you're doing better and everything went well! you guys look so cute!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Glad your doing better, your eye looks so painful!

The Crackshot Crackpot said...

that slanket is sweeeet.

Stephie said...

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL TOUGHTS