Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lets Start with Thanksgiving :)

Chris and I had a great Thanksgiving. We headed up to VERY WINDY Wyoming to spend it with Chris' Mom and her husband Lenn. They have been building a beautiful home in Wheatland Wyoming and this year it was done enough for us to stay in. We've been up to visit before and haven't stayed for more than 2 hours I would say. This year we spent a couple of nights and it was WINDY. We took a drive around the "neighborhood" and just enjoyed being in the middle of nowhere. If it wasn't so windy it would be a nice place to settle down one day but we'll pass. :) Sorry Paulette. Well like i said it was an enjoyable trip and here are some pics.Paulette and I cooking dinner :)

Typical Chris :)

We have so few pictures of Chris and his mom but we appriciate what we get ;)

Chris and I taking a pic of ourselves (we tend to do that a lot)

So here is their Beautiful and Ginormas deck that is probably one of my favorite parts of the house.

1 comment:

ProspeKtor said...

I like that deck too!! Lots of room to roam! Wow! Later.