Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello all of you out there in Blogger Land! It has recebtly come to my attention I am a horibble blogger. Chris and I have been up to so much lately I guess I need to letcha know how we are doing. Good!
Now if you want to know what's happened to us recently that will have to wait. As for our current situation we still LOVE each other. That's a plus ;) we are both working hard at our jobs. He's still with Navitaire and me I'm still slinging pizzas and I run moonshine to Salt Lake City on my days off. So its really like I have no time off. The family enjoys our company and it pays for Chris and My's lavious lifestyle. Seriously we are in Salt Lake quite often and some days it feels like we never left. I love it.
I have made a great friend out here in fabulous Grand Junction and we have much in common its made a bit busier but I have enjoyed more cooking and baking. Her husband works in the oil fields

No comments: