Monday, February 16, 2009

Reality

I GOT THE JOB!! I'm so excited. I actually already had orientation. But I kinda had to pry a little to find out for sure. I went into work on Wednesday and was talking to my manager about it and how she said I might not be working next week because they were hoping I would be in Grand Junction by the middle of March. This was news to me. SO I texted Christina (who would be my boss) and asked her if she new anything because apparently I didn't, and Chris and I have been talking and we would like to find a place to live before I have to move. Anywho the very next morning I got a phone call saying they would like to go over some training stuff with me. Long story short this Saturday I went to Ogden where I'll be training and did orientatio. I'm so exciteted another one of my friends is alswo traing and she'll be there too.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

CONGRATS on the job!! That's awesome Steph

Anonymous said...

Wahoo!!
A. Pam

Nick and Ashleigh said...

you've been tagged! check out my blog for the rules :)

Kim said...

YAY! Congrats Steph, now I'll really never see you.